High Precision Regulator Products
High sensitivity, constant bleed and pressure control under varying flow, input pressure and temperature conditions.
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a high precision regulator product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
STANDARD HIGH PRECISION REGULATOR
Flows to 40 SCFM
- Control sensitivity of .250" (.63 cm) water column variation allows use in precision applications.
- A compensating diaphragm lets the regulator remain unaffected by supply pressure changes.
- Flow of up to 40 SCFM with 100 PSIG supply allows use in applications with high flow requirements.
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Unit construction lets you service the Regulator without removing it from the line.
250 PSIG, (17.0 bar), (1700 kPa) Maximum
40 SCFM (68 m3/HR) @ 100 PSIG, (7.0 bar),
(700 kPa) Supply and 20 PSIG, (1.5 bar),
(150 kPa) Setpoint
2.0 SCFM (3.4 m3/HR) where Downstream Pressure is 5 PSIG, (.35 bar), (35 kPa) above 20 PSIG, (1.5 bar), (150 kPa) Setpoint
Supply Pressure Effect
Less than 0.2 PSIG, (.014 bar), (.14 kPa) for 100 PSIG, (7.0 bar), (700 kPa) change in Supply Pressure
.250" (.010 PSIG) (.64 cm) Water Column
-40°F to +200°F, (-40°C to 93°C)