High Precision Regulator Products
High sensitivity, constant bleed and pressure control under varying flow, input pressure and temperature conditions.
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a high precision regulator product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
HIGH PRECISION VACUUM REGULATOR
Vacuum to 29.92 Hg
- Control sensitivity of .125" (.32 cm) water column allows use in precision applications.
- Balanced supply valve minimizes effects of vacuum variation.
- Aspirator tube compensates for downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Construction allows servicing without removing from the line.
Vacuum Supply Max.
29.92 Hg (760 torr)
3 SCFM @ 650 torr Sypply, 250 torr Setpoint
Vacuum Supply Effect
Less than 1 torr for 100 torr (.04 Hg for 3.94 Hg) Change in
.125" (.005 PSIG) (.32 cm) Water Column
-40°F to +200°F, (-40°C to 93°C)