High Precision Regulator Products
High sensitivity, constant bleed and pressure control under varying flow, input pressure and temperature conditions.
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a high precision regulator product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
Suitable for harsh environments
- The no-brass construction is well suited to harsh environments.
- Internal and external epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance.
- Non-bleed design to reduce consumption.
- Integral Relief Valve.
- The standard 5-micron filter minimizes internal contamination.
- The Filter Dripwell contains a Drain Plug to easily drain trapped liquids.
- Standard Tapped Exhaust.
- Soft Relief Seat minimizes air loss.
250 PSIG, (14 bar), (1400 kPa)
Supply Pressure Effect
Less than 1.25 PSIG, (.09 bar),
(9 kPa) change for 100 PSIG, (7.0 bar), (700 kPa)
change in supply pressure (1.90 PSIG for 120 # unit)
1.0" (.036 PSIG) (2.54 cm) Water Column
-40°F to +160°F, (-40°C to 71 °C)