High Precision Regulator Products
High sensitivity, constant bleed and pressure control under varying flow, input pressure and temperature conditions.
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a high precision regulator product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
STANDARD HIGH PRECISION REGULATOR
Flows to 40 SCFM
- Control sensitivity of .125" (.32 cm) water column allows use in precision processes.
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint.
- Optional check valve permits dumping of downstream pressure when supply is
opened to atmosphere.
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate
hunting and buzzing.
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
500 PSIG, (35.0 bar), (3500 kPa) Maximum
40 SCFM (68 m3/HR) @ 100 PSIG, (7.0 bar), (700 kPa) Supply and 20 PSIG, (1.5 bar), (150 kPa) Setpoint
5.5 SCFM (9.35 m /HR) where Downstream Pressure is 5 PSIG, (.35 bar), (35 kPa) above 20 PSIG, (1.5 bar), (150 kPa) Setpoint
Supply Pressure Effect
Less than 0.1 PSIG, (.007 bar), (.7 kPa) for 100 PSIG, (7.0 bar), (700 kPa) change in Supply Pressure
.125" (.005 PSIG) (.32 cm) Water Column
-40°F to +200°F, (-40°C to 93°C)