locate a distributor
catalogs & archived literature
installation & maintenance
View complete specifications for the E28 Series (starting on page C8 of the complete Wilkerson Catalog PDF)
- Proven control reliable technology with integrated soft start
- Soft start application of air to the system when energized; can be adjusted for slower or faster buildup of system pressure
- Rapid exhaust of downstream air when de-energized to remove stored energy and allow safe access.
- Memory, monitoring, and air flow control functions are integrated into two identical valve elements. Valves lock-out if asynchronous movement of valve elements occurs during actuation or de-actuation, resulting in a residual outlet pressure of less than 1% of supply.
- Reset can only be accomplished by the integrated electrical (solenoid) reset. Cannot be reset by removing and re-applying supply pressure.
- Basic 3/2 normally closed valve function: Dirt tolerant, wear compensating poppet design for quick response and high flow capacity.
- LED indicators of main solenoid operation, reset solenoid operation, and status indicator condition.
- Optional transducer for monitoring of downstream pressure in the system.n>
- Dual exhaust silencers included.
- Not for use with clutch / brake applications.
- For use in conjunction with a safety relay or safety PLC.
|Pilot Solenoids: ||According to VDE 0580|
|Enclosure Rating: ||According to DIN 400 50 IP65|
|Connector Socket: ||According to DIN 43650 Form A|
Three Solenoids, Rated for Continuous Duty
|Standard Voltages: ||24VDC|
|Power Consumption (Each Solenoid) |
For Primary and Reset Solenoids:
|1.2 Watts on DC|
|Enclosure Rating: ||IP65, IEC 60529|
|Electrical Connection: ||M12, 5 Pin|
|Ambient Temperature: ||15°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Media Temperature:||40°F to 175°F (4°C to 80°C)|
|Flow Media: ||Compressed Air, Filtered to Minimum 40 Micron|
|Inlet Pressure: ||30 to 150 PSIG (2 to 10 bar)|
|Pressure Switch (Status Indicator) Rating: ||5 Amps at 30 Volts DC|
|Monitoring: ||Dynamically, cyclically, internally during each actuating and de-actuating movement. Monitoring function has memory and requires an overt act to reset unit after lockout.|
||Vertically with Pilot Solenoids on Top|
||3/4 NPT, 3/4 BSPP|
||Category 4 (Cat 4); performance Level e (PLe) in accordance with Machine Directive - EN ISO 13849-1 (certification pending)|